XBR Series Breakout Kit
for 288 to 1728 fibers
Opticonx XBR Series Xtreme Density Breakout Kits are designed to provide identification, protection, routing and management to xtreme density cable’s high fiber count “round/rollable/spider web” and “flat/oval” ribbons.
Opticonx XBR Series Xtreme Density Breakout Kits route multiple 12 fiber bare ribbons in groups of 12 (144 fibers total) into individual, color coded tubes via protective housing.
The color coded, protected, fiber bundles can then be routed to splice trays or even directly terminated with MTP/MPO connectors using Opticonx UBK or UBR Series Breakout Kits.
– Ribbon identification, protection, routing and management for mass fusion splicing.
– Designed specifically to work with Opticonx Xtreme Cassette Module
– Direct termination of 12 fiber ribbons with MTP/MPO Connectors using Opticonx UBK or UBR Series Breakout Kits
– No special tools required
– Easily identified color coded tubing
– Fits any manufacturer’s cable
– Installs in minutes
– Protects and manages bare fiber
Cable body, breakout body, screws and adhesive shrink tubing
Standard tubing length is 2 meters
Custom lengths available
Custom color coded tubing sequences available
All Opticonx products are made in the USA.
|2 x 144 fiber ribbon cable breakout kit||XBR-288|
|4 x 144 fiber ribbon cable breakout kit||XBR-576|
|6 x 144 fiber ribbon cable breakout kit||XBR-864|
|8 x 144 fiber ribbon cable breakout kit||XBR-1152|
|12 x 144 fiber ribbon cable breakout kit||XBR-1728|